Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Just Promise Me We'll Be Alright

The pain, the same m-effing pain from the past six months, came back tonight.

I was sitting in the middle of a conference.  One minute I was fine and the next the burning knife-feeling in the center of my lower stomach, deep within, started.  I wanted to stop everything that was going on and scream, "Bullshit!"  Bullshit bullshit bullshit.

I knew the laparoscopy didn't do much to my anatomy but the fact that the pain is already back?  ALREADY?  Bullshit.  And it's not just the pain.  It's what it does to my mind.  Every single question comes rushing back every single time I go through it.  "Is this my life now" is the big one tonight.  




So give me hope in the darkness that I will see the light
'Cause oh they gave me such a fright
I will hold as long as you like
Just promise me we'll be alright


1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry that you're still having pain. Mine didn't go away either. To be honest, I didn't realize that was a possibility. I knew surgery might not fix infertility, but I thought the pain relief was a sure thing. It fucking sucks.

    ReplyDelete